The Gill needs to gather and use certain personal information about individuals for its monthly newsletter. The information required for the Newsletter is nothing more than your name and email address which is collected from The Gill’s website.
GDPR ensures that The Gill:
- Complies with the law and follows good practice
- Protects the rights of individuals
- Is open about how it stores and processes individuals’ data
- Protects itself from the risk of a data breach
This policy will describe how this personal data must be collected, handled, stored and used to meet our own data protection standards - and to comply with the law.
- The Gill collects name and email data from its website which is managed by Campaign Monitor.
- Campaign Monitor provides a service to over 200,000 companies across 180 countries. Its customers include healthcare providers, educational institutes, financial services, and governmental agencies; small and medium sized businesses who trust Campaign Monitor with some of their most sensitive information.
- Campaign Monitor operates suite of security guidelines with supporting procedures, which have been aligned with the ISO 27001 standard. Its security documentation is frequently reviewed and updated to reflect changes to processes made in response to newly identified threats, as well as its commitment to continuous improvement.
- Campaign Monitor uses the NIST Cyber Security Framework to measure its ability to identify, protect, detect, respond and recover from security events.
- For further information on Campaign Monitor and its security measures go here. https://www.campaignmonitor.com/trust/security/
- Our data is never shared with third parties.
- We do not offer, nor do we send, third party advertising messages.
- Unsubscribe means unsubscribe. When you unsubscribe from our newsletter your data is removed from our records and you will not be contacted further.
- At any time, a data subject can request a copy of all information that we hold against them. This will be provided electronically within 72 hours of the request being received and will be free of any fee or charge in accordance with 2018 GDPR.
- By consenting to this privacy notice you give us permission to process your personal data as described above, specifically for the purposes identified.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us as per item 9.